Our all-rounder in the extension variation <7.5t
The RS MaxLiner® system has been a well-established system for the renovation and renovation of domestic and underground pipelines for many years. Whether house connection or in-house renovation: The strength of the system is that it is suitable for various applications and covers a wide range of nominal diameters (DN 70 to DN 400). We use specially developed epoxy resins to help you stay flexible in terms of temperature resistance, handling and curing. Typical applications of the RS MaxLiners® include
- House connection lines
- Lines inside buildings
- Pipes in in industrial and commercial enterprises
The RS MaxLiner® is characterized by its variety of materials and technology, which makes it possible to select a tailor-made solution for every application.
The advantages are obvious:
- Bend mobility
- Rehabilitation of up to four dimensional changes
- Renovations with an open end
- Renovations with difficult accessibility
We will equip you!
We offer you the complete RS MaxLiner® system for the rehabilitation of domestic and underground lines in a fully equipped vehicle, including:
MaxPox®: Effective protection against corrosion and root penetration
Since the MaxPox® epoxy resin system and the liner on the inner pipe wall form a new pipe, there is an airtight, seamless connection. In this way, neither moisture nor water can penetrate – Concrete corrosion is stopped. Thanks to the MaxPox® epoxy resin, the pipe rehabilitated with the RS MaxLiner® system also remains free from root penetration. This was demonstrated by the Institute of Plant Biology Basel in laboratory and field trials.
Inversion unit RS LinerGun®
The heart of the RS MaxLiner® system is the RS LinerGun® inversion unit, a lightweight inversion unit that can be used flexibly in the rehabilitation of pipes with inversion technology. The device is popular because of its easy handling.
The RS LinerGun® is suitable for both open and closed refurbishments.
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more, do you have a specific question about the RS MaxLiner® system or would you like to place an order? We will be happy to help you directly.
Sales Manager DE
Sales Manager AT
Sales / Technical Management
Possible applications of the RS MaxLiner
• Domestic and underground pipes of all kinds from the basement to the sewage system
• Pipes are renovated vertically from the roof to the basement
• Drainage pipes for garage, garden and forecourt
• Lengths of up to 100 m with bends up to 90 ° possible
• All types of host pipe materials
• Selective renovation of connectors and holes
• Installation through existing channels and openings
• DN 50 mm to DN 400 mm (2″ to 16″)
• Resin mixing plant output: 18 kg / min
• Vacuum pump suction capacity: 16 m³ / h
• Tanks capacity: resin 260L, hardener 122L
• Generator power: 5kW
Examples for the individual configuration of the RS Maxliner®
• Mixing unit RS CCM® incl. PLC control via Siemens Touch Panel
• resin mixing plant with PLC system
• External vacuum pump V-VTN16 External vacuum pump V-VTN 16 (pumping speed: 16 m³ / h)
• Standard mixing head to CCM
• Air conditioning system for resin and hardener available
• Tanks conforming to Machinery Directive – 260 l resin, 122 l hardener
• External filling device for tank system
• One progressive cavity pump each for epoxy resin / hardener
• Incl. RS calibration roller table DN 300, electric with drum motors and built-in base including power generator
Other equipment for the RS Maxliner®
• RAL-Quality mark S27.10 (Water) & S27.2 (Steam)
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 389
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 454
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 487 [inside buildings]
Product information as pdf download
Depending on the pipe layout, the RS MaxLiner® is installed from the drain, from the basement opening or from roof drains. Special liner types and epoxy resins and hardeners are available for the various piping systems.
The liner is cut to the required length and the two components (MaxPox® resin and hardener) are mixed.
With the RS LinerGun® (inversion device) the soaked liner is installed with compressed air in the damaged pipe. The liner is kept under pressure until the epoxy mixture has cured. Hot water or steam can accelerate the cure.
The epoxy mixture is filled into the liner and evenly distributed in the liner with the calibration roller.
Inlets closed by the liner can be opened with the milling robot RS Cutter.