Safe curing with steam
The Steam Unit is used for steam generation for the curing of hose liners. The Steam Unit is available in two variations – with a capacity of 50 kg / h and 150 kg / h, which ensures different speeds depending on the nominal diameter of the liner, ambient temperature, liner thickness and groundwater input.
Properties of the Steam Unit
• Built-in diesel tank including diesel burner
• Polyethylene feed water tank available
• Electronic level control
• High quality feedwater pump
• incl. Control panel
• Dimension (L x W x H): 1100 x 600 x 1400 mm
• Output of 100 kg / h – 150 kg / h
• 220V / 50Hz
• 5m, 10m + 20m steam hoses
• 1 lance 1/2 “, 1 lance 3/4”
• 2 end nozzles for refurbishment with open end up to DN 200
• 1 end nozzle for refurbishment with open end from DN 200
Product information as pdf download
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more, do you have a specific question about the mobile steam generator/Steam Unit or would you like to place an order? We will be happy to help you directly.