Reliable system for the rehabilitation of manifolds
The RS PolyLiner® system is a liner technology used worldwide for manifolds with a diameter of DN 200 up to DN 1400 mm. This is a needle felt hose which is impregnated in the factory under controlled conditions with the polyester resin MaxPol® and delivered in a refrigerated transporter to the construction site.
The RS PolyLiner has a DIBt approval (No. Z-42.3-424) and the RAL quality label (S27.1).
The RS PolyLiner® is a powerful system for the rehabilitation of manifolds. High reliability is guaranteed by the impregnation in the factory.
DN 200 – 1400 mm
Properties of the RS PolyLiner®
• Factory wetting of the polyester needle felt hose under controlled conditions with polyester resin MaxPol® (ISO-NPG)
• Temperature-controlled delivery to the construction site in a refrigerated truck
• Installation of the pre-impregnated liner directly from the vehicle
• Liner installation using a hydrostatic water column
• Documentation and protocol of the most important mixing and impregnation parameters
• Curing by the circulation of hot water
• Opening of lateral with RS cutter or robot
• Inversion system
• Heating unit
• DIBt-Approval Nr. Z-42.3-424
• RAL Quality mark RS PolyLiner® S27.1 (Water)
Product information as pdf download
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more, do you have a specific question about the RS PolyLiner® system or would you like to place an order? We will be happy to help you directly.