Flexible use with easy handling
The RS LinerGun® is a lightweight inversion device that can be used flexibly in the rehabilitation of pipes. The device is especially popular because of its easy handling. It is not necessary to wind up the liner. The RS LinerGun® is suitable for both open and closed rehabilitations.
- Small and compact
- Easy operation and flexible application
- No liner length limitation, max. length only depending on material and processing time
- Inversion by means of compressed air
- Heating with water or steam possible Time saving: inversion during impregnation/calibration possible
- Robust and reliable: simple operation, completely maintenance-free
Range of application
• DN 50 mm to DN 300 mm
900mm X 500mm X 750 mm
500mm X 400mm X 450 mm
• RS control unit
• Attachment rings DN 150 & DN 200
• Air hoses
• Base frame collapsible (can also be used manually for RS calibration roller
Product information as pdf download
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more? Do you have a specific question about the RS LinerGun® inversion device? We will be happy to help you directly.