Continuous inversion with air pressure
With the RS LinerCannon® the soaked liner is installed into the damaged pipe using compressed air. The liner is kept under pressure until the epoxy mixture has cured. Hot water or steam can accelerate the curing. Plus point of the LinerCannon®: Use around inclines and groundwater is possible.
• RS LinerCannon® 600 (up to DN 200)
• RS LinerCannon® 800 (up to DN 300)
• RS LinerCannon® 1000 (up to DN 400)
Properties of the RS LinerCannon
• Pressure drum in very light construction
• Material: stainless steel, powder-coated silver matt
• Heating with steam or water possible
• Available in different sizes: DN 200. DN 300, DN 400
• Mobile setup due to transport wheels and carrying handles
• Viewing window above the control wheel and temperature display on the hopper Handwheel with parking brake/lock pin
• Shaft with eyelet for tether
• Safety valve 1.5 bar
• 1“ drain
• 2 x air connection to drum, 3/4 “socket, pressure gauge 1/2”
• Connection Storz clutch (D 600 + D 800: 8″, D 1000: 10″)
Product information as pdf download
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more, do you have a specific question about this product or would you like to place an order? We will be happy to help you directly.