RS MaxLiner® 12t
Our all-rounder for renovation professionals
The RS MaxLiner® system is an established system for the rehabilitation of domestic and underground pipelines. Whether house connection or in-house renovation: The strength of the system is that it is suitable for a variety of applications and features a wide range of nominal diameters (DN 50 to DN 400). We use specially developed epoxy resins for the system, which allow you to remain flexible in terms of temperature resistance, handling and curing.
Typical applications of the RS MaxLiners® include
- House connection lines
- Lines inside buildings
- Gravity Lines
- Pipelines in industrial and commercial enterprises
The RS MaxLiner® is characterized by its variety of materials and technology, which makes it possible to select a tailor-made solution for every application.
Advantages at a glance:
- Bend mobility
- Rehabilitation of up to four dimensional changes
- Renovations with an open end
- Renovations with difficult accessibility
We will equip you!
We offer you the complete RS MaxLiner® system for the rehabilitation of domestic and underground lines in a fully equipped vehicle, including:
MaxPox®: Effective protection against corrosion and root penetration
And how long does a pipe renovated with the MaxLiner® last? We have an answer to this question: Since the MaxPox® epoxy resin system and the liner on the inner tube wall form a new tube, there is an airtight, seamless connection. In this way, neither moisture nor water can penetrate – concrete cancer and corrosion are stopped. Thanks to the MaxPox® epoxy resin, the pipe renovated with the RS MaxLiner® system also remains free of root ingrowth. This was demonstrated by the Institute of Plant Biology Basel in laboratory and field trials.
Do You Have Questions?
Would you like to know more, do you have a specific question about the RS MaxLiner® system or would you like to place an order? We will be happy to help you directly.
Sales Manager DE
Sales Manager AT
Sales / Technical Management
Possible applications of the RS MaxLiner® 12t
• Domestic and underground pipes of all kinds from the basement to the sewage system
• Pipes are renovated vertically from the roof to the basement
• Drainage pipes for garage, garden and forecourt
• Lengths of up to 100 m with bends up to 90 ° possible
• All types of host pipe materials
• Selective renovation of connectors and holes
• Installation through existing channels and openings
• DN 70 mm to DN 400 mm (3″ bis 16″)
• Resin mixing plant – output: 18 kg / min
• Vacuum pump suction capacity: 16 m³ / h
• Tanks Capacity: Resin 480 l, Hardener 160 l
• Generator power: 5kW
Examples for the individual configuration of the RS Maxliner® 12t
• Mixing unit RS CCM® incl. PLC control via Siemens Touch Panel
• Inclusive of remote maintenance
• Resin mixing plant with PLC system
• External vacuum pump V-VTN16 External vacuum pump V-VTN 16 (pumping speed: 16 m³ / h)
• Standard mixing head to CCM
• Air conditioning system for resin and hardener available
• Tanks compliant with machine guidelines
• External filling device for tank system – resin 480 l, hardener 160
• One progressive cavity pump each for epoxy resin / hardener
• Incl. RS Caliber Rolling Table DN 300 / DN 400, electric with drum motors and built-in base including power generator
• RAL-Quality mark S27.10 (Water) & S27.2 (Steam)
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 389
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 454
• DIBt – Approval Z-42.3 – 487 [inside buildings]
Product information as pdf download
Depending on the pipe layout, the RS CityLiner® is installed from the drain, from the basement opening or from roof drains. Special liner types and epoxy resins and hardeners are available for the various piping systems.
The liner is cut to the required length and the two components (MaxPox® resin and hardener) are mixed.
With the RS LinerGun® (inversion unit) the soaked liner is installed with compressed air in the damaged pipe. The liner is kept under pressure until the epoxy mixture has cured. Hot water or steam can accelerate the cure.
The epoxy mixture is filled into the liner and evenly distributed in the liner with the calibration roller.
Inlets closed by the liner can be opened with the milling robot RS Cutter.